Terms & Conditions
1. In all cases Florida Vacation Homes and/or Avis Ltd act only as booking agents on behalf of the owner of the accommodation.
2. The client that signs the booking form is deemed to act as agent for all other clients shown on the booking form and such persons shall be jointly and severally bound and liable hereunder.
1. Your deposit will be returned if you cancel within 28 days of placing your booking.
2. Once you pay the balance it will not be refundable.
1. FORCE MAJEURE. Florida Vacation Homes and/or Avis Ltd cannot be held liable if it is unable to fulfil its contact with you due to strikes, national or local disasters, riot, war or threat of war, accident. Fire, flood, Act of God, or government intervention.
2. Specific locations cannot be guaranteed, as all properties are privately owned. However we will always use our best efforts to ensure that any location requests are adhered to.
1. Any complaints relative to the accommodation must be made in writing to our local responsible representative within 24 hours of any problem arising. Your complaint should also be faxed to us immediately.
2. If this procedure is not followed no claim will be considered. Claims are limited to the amount paid to Florida Vacation Homes and/or Avis Ltd.
1. It is a condition of Florida Vacation Homes and/or Avis Ltd accepting your booking that all persons staying in our accommodation have adequate holiday and medical insurance cover.
1. In the event of Sterling dropping below £1- $1.40 a currency surcharge may apply.
2. If any such surcharge is unacceptable the client may cancel without penalty.
3. Amendments to bookings may carry a $15 or £10 surcharge
1. If the actions of any of your party cause damage to the accommodation that Florida Vacation Homes and/or Avis Ltd has supplied you agree to fully indemnify the company against any claim. Including legal costs made against us on behalf of, or by, the property owners.
1. A $150 or £100 per week deposit is required to secure your booking. Upon receipt of deposit the client shall be supplied with a confirmation/invoice, which will advise the date that the balance is due.
2. In the event of a client making a booking under 10 weeks prior to departure the full amount is due at the time of booking.
3. A refundable security deposit may be required.
4. Interest may be charged on late payments
CATEGORIES OF HOMES
1. Properties are categorised solely at the discretion of Florida Vacation Homes and/or Avis Ltd.
DESCRIPTIONS OF PROPERTIES
1. All descriptions and details are supplied by the owner of the property or their agent. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information given.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By placing your booking with Florida Vacation Homes and/or Avis Ltd you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions.
Florida Vacation Homes is a trading name of Avis Ltd.